APIFONDA is a feed in paste form that is composed mainly of sucrose. It contains micro-fine crystals that are smaller than 1/100 of a millimetre on average. every single crystal is coated with a fine film of syrup made of dissolved sugars, which prevent the “clumping” and crusting of the crystals therefore APIFONDA is easily carried off by the bees and swallowed directly.
- All ingredients in APIFONDA are tested for HMF (hydroxyl-methyl furfural) which is toxic for bees.
- HMF levels in APIFONDA are strictly controlled.
- 2.5 kg APIFONDA packs are designed to avoid intense drying out of paste.
- 2.5 kg APIFONDA packs are designed to easily fit into a single hive.
- No traces of Nicotinesides
- Highest purity and stable consistency
- Long shelf life
- Effortless extraction and ingestion by the bees
- Spring stimulation, nectar gaps, winter feeding and NUC rearing